Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

So it is check in day!

A lil background...I got a Bodybugg, (a calorie tracking device), for my graduation. Along with the device there is an online goal management program that I use to make and track progess of my goals. For those of you that have not read, my goal weight is 150 pounds. And each Wednesday I will be weighing in and posting my weight...this keeps me accountable. My goal was to lose a pound a week...ummmm, that has NOT happened so far. My week to week tracking has been...

3/10- 159 lbs
3/17- 159 lbs
3/24- 158 lbs

The great thing about the Bodybugg program is that I have to input my food intake. I have found out that I really like to eat. This new awareness allows me to change my behavior. If I really want to lose the weight I either have to: A) eat less or B) burn more. It is quite simple.

I think my first 2 weeks, I was still learning myself. Now I think that I have this down...cross your fingers. Hopefully next week I will be another pound lighter too...I will keep you posted.

Feel to comment with your goals and progress on Wednesday's too. We can all hold each other accountable!

LaQuesha

No comments:

Post a Comment