Sunday, January 2, 2011

PREP!

So today is the day before I officially start my diet. I spent a good 2 hours prepping food and cooking. A couple of my food options include 4 ounces of chicken or 6 ounces of fish. You would not believe how big (or little if you ask me) 4 oz of chicken looks like. It is literally the size of my palm (no fingers.) I was able to cut up 4 chicken breasts and have enough chicken for 7 meals. That really goes to show how we can overestimate a serving of something. I would have thought that 1 breast was a good portion. Now I have to reprogram my brain for this transition because this diet is based on accurate serving sizes.

Today, I prepped 3 meals and put them in containers for "grab and go" convenience. I cooked more food that will be ready to go "straight to plate" at dinner time. And I have already gotten myself mentally prepared for a "diet." I am good to go and am excited to see my changes. Tomorrow, I will take "before" pics and post them and my weight on my next posting. We can all watch my transition together.

LaQuesha

No comments:

Post a Comment