Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3

I woke up this morning and weighed myself...132.4 lbs. Today is Wednesday, on Monday I weighed 135 lbs. I have lost more than 2 pounds in 2 days! Now that is kinda crazy. My body is probably just confused because I am not eating any sugar or fat, oh and must mention that I am burning tons of calories. Both Monday and Tuesday I had 2 cardio sessions and I weight trained. So my body is using only the fat that I have as fuel...which is cool, because I don't particularly need a bunch of fat.

So far, I am not craving anything. I thought that the first couple of days would be hard, but this isn't that bad. I may get kinda hungry, but once I start getting hungry it is usually time to eat again. I have to eat every 2-3 hours otherwise I would be a mess. I am very excited to see what my first week results will be. I also hope that this first couple days is a precursor to how the rest of my diet will go...smooth sailing :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So proud of you. Keep up the great progress. I would love to read/see your results. I think preparing for the competition is a great motivator; I know you will be awesome. I love how dedicated you been with both working out and with healthy eating. Keep it up, girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete