Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm back!

Okie dokie, this past weekend, I had a little mini breakdown. I was like "EFF this diet. I change my mind." I just threw my hands up and threw in the towel. I had only been a week and a half and I was freaking out. Well the great thing is I have an awesome support group. And even though I am the one who is usually motivating others, sometimes I need a little push myself.

I have not given up, I revamped my diet instead. You know, I am extra honest because I want people to know that it is OK to have slip ups and minor set backs. The important thing is to not just through in the towel and say "to hell with it." You have to recognize the long term goal...keep the big picture in mind. If you do this, you will have more successes than failures and come out ahead regardless.

I didn't take pictures today. Maybe I should have as a kind of punishment, but no need to punish myself more than the 1.5 lb weight gain over the weekend o.O

Make it a fabulously healthy week...that is my game plan also.

2 comments:

  1. Wait to get in there!! I am up and down this week too. My evil twin has me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! Keep me posted...we can make this work!

    ReplyDelete