Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

No change on the scale today. But this is my typical pattern. I seem to be losing about a half a pound a week, which is good for me. I am happy with my results. I am happy because I eat like I am NOT on a diet. I eat for real life. It is crazy when you have a healthy lifestyle people assume that you eat only salads and Lean Cuisines. Well I am here to testify that you can eat pizza, cookies, and ice cream. You just have to be smart about it.

Lemme go ahead and be completely honest. I love to eat. That is why I workout so much. I workout 6 days a week and this tends to make me VERY hungry because of all the calories I'm burning. If I didn't eat as much as I did, I would be an absolute mess. The important thing is learning how much fuel your body needs to effectively run and what fuel works the best.

Learn to track your caloric intake. If you don't have a Bodybugg that tracks your calorie burn like I do, check online for the approximate burn for various activities. There are so many resources available to get you, and keep you, on track. It is up to you to make that happen. Now what I need to make happen is seeing that 153 on the scale next week. I was slightly bad last week. And starting today, not next week, I am cleaning up my diet so that I can hit that goal. What are you working towards? How are your goals coming along?

LaQuesha

3/3: 159
3/10: 159
3/17: 159
3/24: 158
3/31:158
4/7: 156
4/14: 155
4/21: 155
4/28: 155
5/5: 154
5/12: 154

No comments:

Post a Comment