Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 7...YEAH BUDDY!


So my bad, I haven't posted recently. Yes, I have been slacking on my blog, but I am on my A-game as far as my diet and exercise goes. I started using Cathy Savage fitness for online coaching and I am soooo much happier with them. I get to eat a variety of food so I am never bored and it doesn't feel like I am dieting. And while the workouts are challenging, I am actually having a lot of fun on this program. So know that I am sticking with it. But my post today will be about when you can't actually stick with it...what about when you fall off?


This past weekend, I was going strong as usual. I woke up Saturday. I got my workout in before I started training clients, and I was feeling good. Life is was butterflies and flowers. Then alluva sudden, my little perfect journey got detoured. I had to up and go out of town Saturday night for an emergency. I didn't have the time to pack up all the little meals that I would have eaten if I were home. And once I got to my destination I still was not able to eat according to my diet...I even missed 2 days of my workouts. I was stressed out, not about the workouts or diet, but what was going on in real life. So sometimes life does happen. Instead of beating myself up for things out of my control, I assessed the damage, and just jumped back on course. (Family and loved ones are much more important than a diet any day!)


Monday I spent the day drinking tons of water, thinking I could wash the bad stuff out of my body. And today I am doubling up on my workouts to make up for my missed workout. I let my coach know everything (good and bad) and if she has to adjust my regime, she can. The thing is, you gotta put it all out there if you are gonna correct things. Overall, I didn't do any damage over the weekend. I just didn't make any gains. I will say that is a success considering life happens and can easily divert your journey. But it is up to YOU to get back on the road!!

No comments:

Post a Comment