Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One month in...

I should have had my measurements taken on Monday, but my buddy who is supposed to take them was not at work. I will measure in next time I see him (you wanna use the same person to maintain consistency.) I am down 5 lbs as of this morning. On Jan. 3rd, I weighed 135 lbs. Today, Feb 2nd, I weigh 130 lbs. (I'm 5'1.) Five pounds in a month is pretty good, especially since I am losing fat. (I use a body fat tester to test my fat percentage.) Last time I checked I was at 22.4%, which put me at 5 pounds of fat lose, while maintaining my muscle. Sometimes when people lose weight, they also start to lose muscle. So I have to walk a delicate balance because I actually need to put on more muscle mass.

After this month of going at it alone, I decided that I needed some help. I am doing OK by myself, but I need someone who has been through this process. I went ahead and decided on a May 14th competition. Now all I gotta do is register. I have 3.5 months to prepare. I will keep sharing my ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment