Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 5...results!!







This whole diet process has been a roller coaster. I will tell you that results are helping to keep me pumped. Some days are better than others, but as the days roll by it is getting easier. I even signed up with an online transformation coach. Basically it is challenging all by myself...even super motivated, super women need a little coaching too.






Anyways, the results (in inches):
Neck - 11.5 (loss of .5)
Chest - 32.5 (loss of 2.5)
Shoulders - 39 (loss of 1)
Waist - 28 (loss of .5)
Hips - 33.5 (loss of 1)
Bicep (R) - 11.5 (loss of 1.5)
Bicep (L) - 11 (loss of 1)
Thighs (R & L) - 22.5 (no change)
Calf (R) - 13.5 (loss of .5)
Calf (L) - 14 (loss of .5)
I am looking leaner and stronger. But I gotta start building more muscle. I haven't lifted weights consistently this year. But now that I have melted some fat, I wanna build my muscle mass back up...especially since I have decided to compete this year. Competition date: May 14th! Y'all gotta keep my accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment