Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

You gotta love results. Without actually seeing some positive results or hitting your goals, you can get frustrated or discouraged. I haven't gotten frustrated personally because I see my workouts as a way of life, not a quick fix. The reason I have goals is to have something to reach for and a way to hold myself accountable. It also helps measure my progress...and just imagine how you feel when you watch your goals being smashed.

My personal goals are to get down to 150 lbs and to be a size 10. Well I went shopping last Friday, and I am proud to say that I am a true size 10. I can even fit size 10 jeans. I even gave all of my size 12 clothes away, because I do not plan on going backwards.

I probably won't hit my goal of being 150 until late spring/early summer, but I am well on my way. Running, I tellya, is blasting these calories. If you really, REALLY wanna start to see some results...I mean really, start running. I know that I have lost less than 3 lbs in a month, but my body looks and feels so much different.

Next week, (or the following week), I will get my body measurements and report back. I try and get measured every 4-5 weeks. I bet I will see some inches lost...my clothes tell me so.

4/7-156.4 lbs
3/31-158 lbs
3/24-158 lbs
3/17-159 lbs
3/10-159 lbs

Alrighty peeps...keep your eyes on your long-term goals. I hope that you actually made some. And don't get discouraged by a set back. Y'all can clearly see where I have had weeks of zero weight loss, and I workout hard. So it happens to all of us. Just be healthy and happy.

LaQuesha

1 comment:

  1. Thats soo awesome!!! I'm so glad you're sharing all of this with us....such motivation. So I got my hair done last night, as I mentioned to you yesterday and DAMN it looks good, not gonna lie!! Soo...you know what that means, its total motivation to keep getting this ass in shape. Feeling great and even better knowing that there are people out there (YOU) who can keep it rolling for people like me!!

    ReplyDelete